Health insurance, income protection and pensions are the bedrock of most employers’ benefits strategy and expenditure. Our strong global relationships with market-leading providers means that we are able to agree packages and cover that help employers attract, retain and engage their people.
MMB’s benefits broking consultants help you get the best return on investment from your benefits, offer valuable extras to your workforce and stand out in a competitive talent market.
- Understanding business priorities – Whether you’re designing a new offering or renewing existing cover, our consultants broker benefits that meet organisational and people needs.
- Supporting businesses of all sizes – MMB’s Elect platform simplifies benefits broking for small and medium sized businesses, giving every employer access to cost-effective packages from the best providers in the market.
- Modelling future risks and needs – Whether you offer health benefits through an insurer or a healthcare trust, MMB’s combined actuarial, analytical and broking expertise make sure you have an accurate picture of healthcare risks and future costs.
- Bringing out the best in our providers – MMB has strong relationships across the insurance and employee benefits market. That means we can negotiate exceptional prices and unique packages for our clients.
- Looking for innovation – We continually scan the market for innovative products and new entrants, giving our clients access to the latest ideas that meet MMB’s stringent due diligence standards.
- Integrating expertise and technology – Through Mental Health Awareness for All, Elect and Darwin - our market-leading benefits technology platform - we bring together the human expertise of MMB’s broking consultants and cutting-edge technology.
- Playing to your business strengths – MMB makes sure clients are rewarded for good people risk management processes, through better insurance pricing.
Benefits renewal managementMMB’s consultants can manage the whole process of benefits renewal, from evaluating your current provision through to handling administration involved in implementation.
Preferred Partnership AgreementsOur scale, reach and expertise enable us to negotiate bespoke packages with top providers, delivering extra value and unique offerings for clients.
Private medical insurancePrivate medical insurance helps employees look after their wellbeing. Mercer Marsh Benefits (MMB) helps employees get the most out of private healthcare benefits if they should become ill.
Keeping benefits competitive in a climate of change
Businesses are under relentless pressure to rethink practices, processes and people needs in a climate of unprecedented change. Benefits offerings need to keep pace with that change.
MMB’s benefits broking help businesses meet challenges such as:
- Reducing people risk
- Providing fair, inclusive benefits that meet workforce needs
- Aligning benefits with business priorities
- Negotiating the best terms, conditions and pricing
- Carrying out impartial due diligence on potential providers
- Understanding return on investment
Prepare to get the best from your benefits
- Understand your existing benefits – explore, terms and conditions and level of cover
- Benchmark against competitors and sectors – is your benefits package keeping pace and attracting the talent you need?
- Assess return on investment – are you getting the best possible value for money and what could be improved?
- Explore employee needs – what do your employees expect from their benefits and health cover, and do your current benefits deliver for them?