Building future-proof HR strategies
Mercer's HR transformation explained - what we do and how we work
When clients choose to partner with Mercer on their HR transformation journey, they benefit from our:
- Delivery – a track record in delivering large and complex global HR transformation projects.
- Knowledge – we have deep HR subject-matter expertise combined with HR technology implementation (Workday/SuccessFactors) and we have change of management experience.
- Know-how – through proprietary tools and methodologies
- Global reach – we have extensive benchmarking data and information.
Mercer, your HR transformation partner
HR AcceleratorWe can jump-start your HR function and improve its efficiency up to 25%, freeing up HR staff to reintroduce the workforce to the new economy and new shape of work.
HR digital strategyOur consulting expertise can develop an HR IT strategy that can re-invigorate your employees’ experience and energise your business. Mercer offers technology strategy and vendor selection, along with Cloud and digital readiness assessments.
HR operating model redesignWe can design an employee-focused Target Interaction Model for HR – one that supports the entire organisation around four key dimensions – processes, systems, content and organisation.
HR learning - Mercer LearningWe offer a suite of blended learning solutions intended to introduce and steer your HR employees through a learning pathway that will improve their confidence, technical skills and behaviours. Learning can be delivered through e-learning modules, public workshops and in-house workshops.
Technology implementation and optimisationMercer helps clients successfully navigate an entire ecosystem of technology solutions — from advisory, design, deployment and optimization to change management.
Workday servicesIncrease the return on your Workday investment and ensure the
success of your Workday deployment.
Human resources transformation
Mercer uses a targeted interaction model (TIM) to help HR teams identify their particular workforce needs (interactions) from various parts of the organisation. We then set up cross-functional service teams to handle these interactions. The employee-centric model helps to:
- Explore employee journeys and models
- Co-design a new approach within the business
- Implement new design, with technology tools available
- Prototype, test and iterate
HR transformation with the power to energise a tired world
In a world post pandemic, post economic crash it can be a challenge to provide employees with an enjoyable HR experience.
Mercer can help you design human-centric work experience by:
- Building a relatable people function
- Optimising the combination of touch and technology with
- Building human capabilities that match the pace of digital
- Use a TIM to redesign your people function