머서코리아 주식회사 개인정보 처리방침
머서코리아 주식회사 개인정보 처리방침
What Data Do We Collect?
Information Voluntarily Provided by You:
In the course of using this Site or using our services, you may choose to provide us with information to help us serve your needs.
For example, you may provide us your e-mail address to request information, or you may send us your mailing address so we may send you the material you have requested. We may also ask you to provide your name, company name, business title, team name, business email address, business phone number, office address, and office fax number in order to provide you with the information and/or services you request.
You may also choose to apply for a job at the Company and submit a job application via our careers site https://careers.mmc.com/.
Any personal information you send us will be used only for the purpose indicated on the careers site or in this Statement.
Information Collected by Automated Means:
You can refuse to accept and delete cookies by adjusting your browser setting. Please note that refusing or deleting cookies may impact your browsing experience on the Site, or prevent you from using some of its services, and it may result in the deletion of any preferences you have set. For more information on how to reject or delete cookies, you should consult with your browser's or device’s help documentation. We belong to ad networks that may use your browsing history across participating website to show you interest-based advertisements on those websites. Because the data used for interest-based advertising is also used for other necessary purposes (including providing our products, analytics and fraud detection), opting out of interest-based advertising does not stop that data from being collected. Nor does it mean you will stop getting ads or see fewer ads. However, if you do opt out, the ads you receive will no longer be interest-based and may be less relevant to your interests. The Company does not use technology that recognizes do-not-track signals from your browser. You can also opt out of Internet based advertising by installing a browser plugin from the third party where available. For more information about interest-based advertising, please see: https://thenai.org/opt-out/.
In addition, in the course of ensuring network security and consistent service for all users, the Company employs software programs to do such things as monitor network traffic, identify unauthorized access or access to nonpublic information, detect computer viruses and other software that might damage the Company’s computers or the network, and monitor and fine-tune the performance of the Company network and this Site. In the course of such monitoring, these programs may detect additional information from your computer such as your IP address, addresses from network packets, and other technical information. Any such information is used only for the purpose of maintaining the security and performance of the Company’s networks and computer systems.
How Do We Use the Data We Collect?
We will use the information provided by you in order to serve your needs. This may include things such as sending you electronic or written materials or, for example, if you supply us with your telephone number, you may receive telephone contact from us in response to your request. We work with our business partners to collect information about the use of the site. Our business partners collect information such as how often users visit the site and what pages users visited prior to visiting the site. We use this information to maintain and improve the site. We may partner with Google Analytics in these activities. For information about how Google uses the information, see Terms of Service and the Google Privacy Statement. You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also use the information we collect and receive as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Who Do We Share Your Data With?
- Affiliates: To enable them to provide services to you and to enable them to contact you regarding additional products and services that you have expressed an interest in. (Link to full list of MarshMcLennan group companies)
- Agents and Service Providers: We sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services for us or on our behalf, such as hosting this Site, sending e-mail messages, and making phone calls. They may have access to personal information, such as addresses, needed to perform their functions, but are contractually restricted from using it for purposes other than providing services for the Company or on our behalf.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, if either the Company itself or any of the Company’s assets were acquired (including through bankruptcy proceedings), your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Legal Matters: The Company may preserve, and has the right to disclose any information about you or your use of this Site without your prior permission if the Company has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the Company or its affiliates, other users of this Site, or the public; (b) enforce the terms and conditions that apply to use of this Site; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to claims of suspected or actual illegal activity; (e) respond to an audit or investigate a complaint or security threat; or (f) comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental requests.
*개인정보의 처리 위탁에 관한 사항
머서는 일부 고객 관련 데이터 베이스가 해외 계열사 내에 위치하고 있어 수집한 개인정보의 처리를 위하여 이를 해외로 이동시키거나 타국가의 인력을 활용할 수 있습니다. 개인정보의 처리 위탁을 위해 제공되는 정보는 기업명, 성명, 직함, 소속부서, 연락처, 이메일 및 주소를 포함하며, Mercer Korea의 개인정보 처리 위탁에 관한 상세내역은 아래와 같습니다.
- 수탁자 : 머서의 미국 소재 해외계열사 – Mercer LLC
- 위탁하는 업무의 내용 : 회사의 마케팅 업무 지원
Outsourcing the processing of your personal information
|Descriptions of Outsourced Services
|머서의 미국 소재 해외계열사 – Mercer LLC
|회사의 마케팅 업무 지원
Companies within the Marsh & McLennan Companies Group
(Link to full list of MMC group companies)
|Agents and Service Providers
|Mercer employees and to other employees within MMCo
|Consultants and market research and quality assurance companies
Retention Period and Destruction of Personal information
Once the Company has completed using your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, the Company will immediately destroy such personal information. In addition, your personal information will be destroyed immediately upon your withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal information, or requesting that your personal information be deleted.
Procedure for Destruction: Mercer Korea identifies the personal information for which a reason for destruction has occurred, and then destroys them with approval from the Chief Privacy Officer.
Method of Destruction: Personal information in print media will be shredded or incinerated, while personal information in electronic files will be deleted in a manner such that the data will be irrecoverable.
What Steps Do We Take to Protect Your Information?
Some Other Matters
Accessing and Correcting Your Information:
Rights of users and their legal guardians, and how those rights may be exercised
You have the right to request to view, have corrected or deleted, or have suspended the processing of your personal information or that of the minor (below 14 years) for whom you are the legal guardian. Upon receiving such request, we will verify whether the request was submitted by yourself (and, if applicable, you are the legal guardian of the minor you claim you represent), and will take the actions requested unless we have a statutory basis for doing otherwise or other comparable grounds for refusing to take such actions.
If you wish to review, correct, update or delete the personal information you provided via this website, please contact us through the channels indicated in the section below.
For Company Career Candidates
Questions or Concerns?
Mercer Legal, Compliance, and Public Affairs Department
38 & 39 Fl. Three IFC, 10 Gukjegeumyung-ro
Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea 07326
정보주체의 권익침해에 대한 구제방법
Where granted by applicable law, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority. 머서코리아 주식회사에 문의 또는 피해구제를 통해 해결이 되지 않을 경우에는 2차적으로 아래 기관에 문의하실 수 있습니다.
정보주체는 개인정보침해로 인한 구제를 받기 위하여 개인정보분쟁조정위원회, 한국인터넷진흥원 개인정보침해신고센터 등에 분쟁 해결이나 상담 등을 신청할 수 있습니다. 이 밖에 개인정보침해의 신고, 상담에 대하여는 아래의 기관에 문의하시기 바랍니다: