Regulating a new DB funding regime
Learn how the proposed new funding regime will affect your scheme and hear from the Pensions Regulator’s Executive Director of Regulatory Policy, Analysis and Advice, David Fairs, on how TPR proposes to regulate the new regime.
Watch the recording of our webinar where we discussed:
- A quick round up on a myriad of consultations and the current timeline
- What TPR’s draft funding code means for schemes
- How schemes can use TPR’s proposed ‘Fast Track’ approach
- What it means to ‘go bespoke’
- Next steps for trustees and corporate sponsors
We discussed with David any outstanding questions, as well as the issues important to you.
Who should view the recording: Trustees and corporate sponsors of defined benefit and hybrid pension schemes that fall under the Scheme Funding regime.
Pensions Actuary and Consultant
The Pensions Regulator’s Executive Director of Regulatory Policy, Analysis and Advice