As your organisation and employees' demands are transforming, it’s clear that HR needs to change the EVP. Our research report The new and evolving Employee Value Proposition, which we’ve developed in partnership with the Reward & Employee Benefits Association, explores the major changes organisations like yours can expect to impact EVP design over the next two years.
During the webinar, we discussed the following:
- Enhancing employee experience and how this feeds into EVP
- The evolution of TRS and how to balance the past with present
- Wellbeing within an Environmental, Social and Governance strategy and the importance of this in the workplace
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion for the multigenerational workforce (from Gen Z to the returning retiring workforce)
- Going beyond traditional benefits, and focus on the moments that matter
- Getting Company Culture and Values right