How are you embarking on your digital transformation journey?
With the continued interest in digital transformation, more education providers are looking at how to implement technology into their organisations. Many institutes have already began their transformational journey utilising technology enabled assessment to create, manage and deliver formative and summative assessments.
The State of Online Exams survey aims to build a clearer understanding of the appetite for utilising technology for online assessments, as well as highlighting best practices in moving assessments to a virtual environment and the benefits associated in doing so.
Completion of this survey will allow us to collect and share insight from education peers across Europe on how they are developing with their digital journey. It will highlight common approaches to the challenges in moving online as well as best practices for adopting digital assessments. Finally, it will explain how technology is adapting to meet bespoke demands and outline potential growth areas for the future of online assessments.
Our approach to digital assessments
Mercer Assessments is an all-in-one online assessment system that allows educational institutes and awarding bodies to conduct, proctor, evaluate and govern online exams through one integrated platform. It makes life easy for all stakeholders including administrators, professors, students and leaders:
- Reduces anxiety for learners and cuts out the need to travel to a test centre. Test-takers can complete an exam anytime, anywhere, and get real-time results.
- Reduces carbon footprint of physical exam sheets
- Saves professors time on marking with automated grading, evaluating and automated certifications
- Supports an unlimited number of students
- Simplifies storing information with seamless digital record keeping