Flexible risk concepts with Mercer FlexProtect for international companies
June 21, 2022 | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET
Covering risks such as death or disability is an important component of a holistic pension concept. Particularly in times of low interest rates and declining statutory pensions, flexible and modular offerings are crucial to positioning yourself as an attractive employer and thus finding and retaining qualified employees.
Mercer FlexProtect enables you as an employer to offer your employees attractive risk protection for death and/or disability, thus providing a comprehensive pension concept from a single source. Mercer FlexProtect also allows companies full flexibility, as these commitments can be adjusted annually. Another advantage is that you can implement risk protection in a separate plan – even internationally – without affecting the balance sheet via an external pension provider.
We will discuss these topics:
- What are the benefits of flexible risk protection for employers and employees?
- How can employers implement a flexible and balance sheet-neutral risk protection solution with Mercer FlexProtect?
- Which options does Mercer FlexProtect offer for implementing global policies for international companies?
- How can risk protection concepts be combined with other pension concepts?
- Case Studies
Who should attend
- C-suite executives
- HR leaders
- Comp & Ben leaders
- Finance leaders
- Managers of company pension schemes
This webcast shows you how international companies can combine risk protection and modern benefit plans.
- Stephan Hebel, Principal, Leader Growth Center Insured Benefits, Mercer Germany
- René Jung, Principal, Leader Insurance Tender Unit, Mercer Germany
- Jeremias Lauterbach, Leader Multinational Client Segment, Mercer Germany
- Sebastian Sparakowski, Retirement Expert, Mercer Germany