Effective employee listening
- We struggle to embrace flexible working.
- We’re uncertain about the investments and targets needed to reskill for the future.
- Our organization currently has a limited focus on employee well-being and diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Digital collaboration is far from optimized.
Are your lack of employee listening skills creating a rift?
of employees say their companies ensure equity in pay/promotion decisions.
of employees believe AI and automation will replace them in the next three years.
of workers are currently at risk of burnout.
of employees say their organizations do not balance empathy and economics when making decisions.
How Mercer can help you with employee listening
Our experts provide the guidance and tools tocan help you source people insights, unlock performance and empower change. Our services and programs deliver the agility you need to stay connected with your people, along with rich content and benchmarking data, real-time reporting and analytics, and guided action-planning. You will receive cutting edge tools and techniques to help you:
- Obtain and utilize employee feedback.
- Explore critical people issues across survey administrations, survey types, population segments and time periods.
- Quickly zero in on key priority areas and understand root cause.
- Filter and segment data to identify internal differences, gaps to benchmarks, and identify where to intervene.
- Determine action steps to drive position change.
Our approach to employee listening
Capture people insights with tailored listening solutions
Digital focus groupsCrowdsource insights from your people on a wide range of topics through scalable, open and interactive dialogue.
Employee surveysFrom enterprise employee engagement programs to targeted pulse surveys, our solutions are designed to meet your needs.
Continuous listeningTap into the employee experience with ad hoc surveys, your annual census, recurring pulses and listening programs for “Moments That Matter” — all optimized for fully managed and self-service platforms.
Preference researchUnderstand what your people value — their preferences, priorities and expectations — to sharpen and personalize the employee value proposition.
360-degree feedbackExperience effortless deployment powered by deep expertise. Actionable insights highlight the way forward for individual and group development.
Design your survey platform to provide the greatest benefit for your organization
Measuring emergent issuesThese are issues new to us and are difficult to understand. We need more detailed data about the nature of the issue and how its experienced by people.
Deep explorationMore text-driven or deeper analysis to help us understand what the issue looks like and how it emerges.
Scalable insightsSurveys to help us understand the prevalence of the issue we are measuring- and when and where it occurs.
Measuring established conceptsThese are issues that we know we need to monitor and improve on. We have a well-developed taxonomy and understanding of what we are looking for.