Support total well‑being with the BetterDays mental wellness web app
Shining a light on mental wellness
Consider these recent statistics:
Mental health was the #1 concern of workers under 35.
The percentage of adults reporting symptoms of anxiety and depression has tripled.
40% of US adults experienced mental health issues.
Welcome to BetterDays: Mercer’s innovative mental wellness web app that guides your employees to real help for real issues – right now. BetterDays provides employees with practical tips, interactive learning activities and real-time access to needs-based mental wellness resources.
BetterDays mental wellness web app helps employees by:
- Providing tips and expert guidance to improve one's mental well-being – quickly and easily.
- Empowering employees to face their emotions, stay centered and navigate mental issues.
- Building awareness and understanding to normalize mental health stigmas and stereotypes.
- Centralizing often hard-to-find resources into a single, topic-specific tool.
Watch video: Welcome to BetterDays – see how it works.
Key features of BetterDays
BetterDays mental wellness web app is an engaging online experience that delivers practical tips, learning activities and quick access to needs-based support resources – helping employees feel understood, supported and valued.
It gives your employees a destination for everything they need to feel informed and ready to act, including:
- Education, tools and resources on eight timely mental health topics.
- Dynamic navigation to find help quickly for yourself or someone close to you.
- Empathetic language, colorful graphics and illustrations/photos to support and encourage employees during challenging times.
- Interactive activities that create an engaging experience and reinforce self-help skills.
- Easy access to professional hotlines for crisis-based guidance and support.
- Web-app technology that works on any desktop or mobile device – nothing to download or update.
- Analytics reports allows employers to track usage, measure engagement and provide valuable insights.
Why work with Mercer?
Employee communicationsEffective employee communication helps support HR initiatives, change management, and enhance the employee experience.
EX designOur solutions and services help organizations measure, understand, and enhance the employee experience - and drive positive business outcomes.
Mercer Belong® portalMercer Belong®, accessible through the desktop or mobile app, connects employees to their total rewards in meaningful ways - any time they need it.