Approaching DEI with a holistic view that encompasses the health, wealth and career of your employees is critical in today’s competitive market. How can you drive an impactful DEI initiative through organizational leadership support and resources?
Join us for a live webinar on June 23 from 3:00 pm—4:00 pm ET to discover ways to enhance your DEI program and support underserved employee populations. Learn how to use data-driven information to identify social determinants of health and how health disparities can affect subgroups of workers differently.
What will you learn
- How DEI can impact the health, wealth and career of employees
- Supporting the underserved/underrepresented employee populations
- Data-driven ways to identify health disparities and address health equity
- Leveraging voluntary benefits to advance your DEI initiatives
- Strategies for creating a more impactful DEI program
Who should attend
Benefits leaders, anyone who participates in employee health & benefits programs.