Defined Contribution Quarterly Update
November 12, 2020
A lot is happening in the US Defined Contribution plan landscape.
Join us to ensure you are up to date with legislative, regulatory, judicial and other developments Mercer is seeing in the market.
This webinar will provide a brief update in two key areas:
- Legislative, regulatory and judicial developments that could or do impact DC plans
- Issues we are hearing about in the market typically based on research and surveys being conducted.
Who should attend?
DC Plan Sponsors.
We will be hosting these webinars in 2021.
To pre-register, click "register now".
- Defined Contribution Quarterly Update-Feb 2021 Webinar
Thursday, February 11, 2021 (2:00 PM EST)
- Defined Contribution Quarterly Update-May 2021 Webinar
Thursday, May 13, 2021 (2:00 PM EST)
- Defined Contribution Quarterly Update-Aug 2021 Webinar
Thursday, August 12, 2021 (2:00 PM EST)
- Defined Contribution Quarterly Update-Nov 2021 Webinar
Wednesday, November 10, 2021 (2:00 PM EST)
Thursday, November 12, 2020
2:00 - 3:00 PM ET
Aruna Jain (Moderator)
Senior Investment Consultant
Senior Defined Contribution Consultant
Senior Legal Consultant, Law and Policy Group
Head of US DC & Financial Wellness Research