Join us for a live webcast on Tuesday, February 23rd to hear the results of our flagship National Survey of Employer-Sponsored Health Plans and walk away with the best data in the industry and on-point analysis including:
- How employers can manage cost even when they don’t shift cost
- The great virtual healthcare shift – what happened in 2020 and what’s to come
- What the pandemic revealed about health disparities – and what employer can do about it
- COVID-19 vaccines and how employers see their role in getting employees vaccinated
- The new administration’s healthcare priorities and what they mean for employer-sponsored health plans
This webinar offers Continuing Education (CE) credits, please reach out to Erin Jones (email@example.com) for additional details.
Who should attend?
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
12:00 - 1:00 PM ET
Beth Umland, Director of Research, Health, Mercer
Tracy Watts, National Leader, US Health Policy, Mercer
Dr. David Zieg, Clinical Services Leader, Mercer
Michael Garrett, Principal, Total Health Management, Mercer