The outlook for the Energy and Chemicals industry is cautiously optimistic for continued recovery and growth, with investments in people and culture key to transformation amid today’s volatile economy.
Join us as we reveal industry data from Mercer’s Global Talent Trends and Real-time Insights surveys and discuss flexible working, rewards, and DE&I topics with a panel of HR professionals from leading Energy & Chemicals organizations.
Sample data & insights:
- 3 in 10 HR professionals in Energy & Chemicals indicated that more flexible working options elsewhere was driving their employee attrition rates
- 44% of Chemicals and 54% of Energy companies who have determined their initial 2023 salary increase budgets (as of July) have set them at or above inflation
- 1 in 4 C-Suite executives in Energy & Chemicals stated they had made great progress in building a more diverse, equitable and inclusive enterprise (majority expressed struggling with either scale & sustainability or momentum & buy-in)
Who should attend
Energy and Chemicals industry executives and human resources professionals interested in talent & rewards trend data and peer-to-peer insights.
Mercer experts speak with industry leaders regarding top trends and hot topics impacting Energy and Chemicals companies.
- Brian Shay, Global Vice President Total Rewards and SR, SHBP Corporate Functions, The Chemours Company
- Mia Smallman, Director, Global Benefits, Halliburton
- Alicia Aristone, Partner, Mercer
- Geoffrey Smith, Partner, Mercer
- Dea Napen, Partner, Mercer
- Angela Berg, Partner, Mercer