The demand for flexible work continues to be a priority from coast to coast.
what employees are looking for in terms of flexibility.
Employees are looking for more flexibility from their employers – and not just in terms of where they work.
From the number of hours worked, to the kinds of roles available, the meaning of flexible working is changing rapidly.
Watch our latest video to explore the five dimensions of flex work:
- Where it takes place
- When work starts and stops, including flextime and variable shift lengths
- What that work looks like for part-timers and those looking to retire
- How the work week is divided
- Who is actually doing the work, whether it’s full-time staff, contractors or others
The future is flex.
Three reasons to enhance your flex work strategy
Our new video shows there’s more value to flexible working than meets the eye:
- Attracting talent: flexibility is second only to compensation in terms of what employees want from a new job
- Engaging employees: hybrid workers report higher satisfaction than their remote and on-site colleagues
- Managing costs: flexible working can yield savings over the long term