Facilitating benefits to mind the gap
April 25, 2023 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
April 25, 2023
Findings from our latest global report, Health on Demand 2023 suggest that supporting the widest possible range of employee needs makes a difference. Providing access to meaningful benefits has moved well beyond an opportunity to differentiate the employee value proposition to an operational necessity, not to mention a mitigation against wage inflation.
Watch the replay of our webinar to explore the perspectives from more than 1,000 Canadian employees.
Their concerns include:
- Coping with stress and burnout while thriving at work
- Finding and accessing care as well as paying for it
- Managing the dual responsibilities of being a caregiver while sustaining a career
- Looking for support for women’s health, LGBTQ+ needs and inclusion in the workplace
- Feeling like a benefits program is relevant to my generation
Get insights into ways you can evolve your total rewards strategies to better support your employee value proposition.
May ShamPrincipal, Leader of Innovation LABS, Mercer Marsh Benefits Canada
Abbi HennigarSenior Associate, Transformation & Communications, Mercer Canada
Jillian KennedyPartner, Leader of Defined Contribution and Financial Wellness, Mercer Canada