reshaping the future
The Great Acceleration
On this New Year, let us reflect on the past year and celebrate the wonderful year to come. Happy New Year.
Entering 2021, forecasting the exact profile of the growth path ahead is challenging. The pandemic precipitated us into a precautionary lifestyle where the adoption of socioeconomic trends suddenly accelerated. Many of these new trends are now embedded in our behaviors, and making the path to recovery even more unpredictable.
However, there are actions you can take to prepare for what 2021 may bring. From understanding the new reality to future-proofing retirement plans and managing cash flows, it is important to build a strong foundation to be able to seize the opportunities as they appear.
Get ready for a new year; join us on Monday, January 25 at 13:00 ET. . Our experts will share lessons learned from 2020 and actions to get your organization ready to tackle 2021, including:
- Understanding the economic outlook and market trends
- Protecting defined benefits while mitigating future risks with flexible investment strategies
- Future-proofing defined contribution plans while offering resilient investment options that support the financial wellbeing of employees
- Incentive planning and the evolving risks due to COVID
- Top ideas for managing benefit risks and costs, including potentially game-changing updates to retiree benefits