Mercer Learning: Fast Tracking Training and Development
Challenging times provide companies with opportunities to re-evaluate their career development plans. Upskill for a brighter future with training and development courses designed by HR experts to prepare your workforce for the post-pandemic economy.
Building employees up for employability and giving them opportunities to stay relevant are some of the ways that top HR leaders are investing in talent development this year.
Source: *2022 Global Talent Trends Study
Professional development for a future-ready, post-pandemic HR
Maintaining the status quo is no longer sufficient to ensure career progress and meaningful employee experiences for HR professionals. Choosing the right professional development programmes and elearning courses to keep up with the rapidly changing business climate.
And skills are best bet for that They are the building blocks to a relevant workforce that is capable of establishing strong partnerships and working relations — some of the key traits that C-suite executives, HR leaders, and employees value in 2022*. Stay on top of global talent trends by building digital capabilities that will facilitate the adoption and mastery of both soft and technical skills.
At Mercer, we take a career development approach that combines technology and people to help you deliver bottom-line results. With insightful HR training and elearning programmes, we’ll help you build a future ready team that helps your business stay ahead of your competitors.
Career development plans mapped out by global HR professionals
Making sense of which learning and career paths your team should take is that much easier when you have a trusted partner backed by experts and global intelligence.
Mercer Learning’s blended curriculum supports the professional development of critical HR skills in areas such as:
- Reskilling and upskilling of both core and future competencies
- Accelerating training and development of priority skills at various career stages
Identify skills gaps and design career pathways to help your organisation get to where you need to be with comprehensive elearning assessments that have a proven track record for generating results.
Why choose Mercer Learning for HR training and development?
- Receive both global perspectives and local insights
- Access practice-driven content written by industry experts
- Get actionable instruction on adoption essential HR skills for the future**
- Certified and accredited by several industry bodies, including WorldatWork
- Access training and development elearning courses across multiple platforms in 30 different countries and various local languages
Elearning courses for training and career development with Mercer
Workshops & Virtual Programs
- Interactive content for experiential learning delivered by Mercer experts
- Programs that align with career pathways
- Extensive curricula for HR and critical skills
- Courses curated by subject matter experts and top institutions
- Learn at your own pace and convenience
Customised In-House Workshops
- Tailor learning for your organisation
- Link curriculum to organisation strategy and talent agenda