In this post-pandemic world, there has been a compelling need to accelerate the “future of work” while not losing sight of our objective to create an effective and relatable Employee Experience (EX) that meets the changing expectations of our multi-generation workforce.
As HR Leaders, have you ever wondered where and how to begin your employee experience (EX) journey? How do you unlock and sustain the positive energy for your employees to thrive?
We invite you to join the inaugural cohort for our Masterclass: Designing a Compelling Employee Experience Strategy.
Get the skills edge to:
- Redesign EX in your organization as a competitive advantage in the war for talent
- Discover how successful organizations integrate your brand experience with your EX
- Influence and partner with various stakeholders in your organization to drive the EX transformation
- Create a personalized EX strategy that caters to your employees needs and wants
- Network with fellow EX Champions to share best practices and obtain insights
Get a 10% discount when you confirm your participation by 30 September.
18–19 October 2023
9:00 am–4:00 pm
9:00 am–4:00 pm
Grand Hyatt, BGC
Cost per participant:
PHP 25,000 (excluding VAT)
*Two days: Lunch, snacks and workshop materials included
The workshop is designed for Employee Engagement and Experience Champions. Class group size is up to 30 people (maximum of two participants per company).
Your add-on rewards:
- Certificate of Completion
- Be a pioneer member of Mercer’s Employee Experience Community of Practice (EX CoP) who will meet regularly for best practice sharing
- Exclusive 5% corporate discount on future EX projects with Mercer
- Exclusive 10% corporate discount on Mercer Skills Assessments