What past participants said about the workshop
Employee Experience is the new competitive advantage in attracting and retaining talent!
As HR Leaders, have you ever wondered where and how to begin your employee experience (EX) journey? How do you unlock and sustain the positive energy for your employees to thrive?
We invite you to join Batch 2 of Mercer’s Masterclass: Designing a Compelling Employee Experience Strategy.
Batch 1 Masterclass: This highly successful workshop received an NPS score of 4.7, from participants composed of EX and HR leaders from diverse industries such as banks, insurance, consumer, IT and technology, telecommunications, airlines, power & energy, manufacturing, logistics, BPO, conglomerates, and education.
By investing in this Masterclass, you will get the skills edge to:
- Redesign EX in your organization as a competitive advantage in the war for talent
- Discover how successful organizations integrate your brand experience with your EX
- Influence and partner with various stakeholders in your organization to drive the EX transformation
- Create a personalized EX strategy that caters to your employees needs and wants
- Network with fellow EX Champions to share best practices and obtain insights
21–22 February 2024
9:00 am–4:00 pm
9:00 am–4:00 pm
SEDA BGC Hotel
Cost per participant:
PHP 25,000 (excluding VAT)
*Two days: Lunch, snacks and workshop materials included
The workshop is designed for Employee Engagement and Experience Champions. Class group size is limited to 30 people (maximum of two participants per company).
Your add-on rewards:
- Certificate of Completion
- Be a member of Mercer’s Employee Experience Community of Practice (EX CoP) who will meet regularly for best practice sharing
- Up to 5% corporate discount on EX and Employee survey projects with Mercer
- Up to 10% corporate discount on Mercer Skills Assessment solutions for recruitment and talent development use cases