Employee benefits benchmarking: are your benefits competitive?
Why should you benchmark your employee benefits?
Our comprehensive employee benefits benchmarking reports provide you with the information you need to evaluate your employee benefits package by:
- Highlighting potential opportunities to save money and
- Pinpointing uncompetitive benefits policies that could lead to retention risks.
Our reports will also help you develop the best employee benefits package to suit your situation and support you in attracting and retaining talented employees.
At a glance, our employee benefits benchmarking reports will help your company to:
- Understand current practices
- Anticipate market trends
- Identify appropriate employee benefits package
- Target potential plan change and opportunities for cost savings
- Gauge the overall attractiveness of benefits
- Remain competitive when it comes to attracting and retaining talent
Each report includes information about the employee benefits that are typical for a given market.
(Note that not all employee benefits may be relevant for your particular market.)