Employee benefits benchmarking: are your benefits competitive?
Why should you benchmark your employee benefits?
Our comprehensive employee benefits benchmarking reports provide you with the information you need to evaluate your employee benefits package by:
- Highlighting potential opportunities to save money and
- Pinpointing uncompetitive benefits policies that could lead to retention risks.
Our reports will also help you develop the best employee benefits package to suit your situation and support you in attracting and retaining talented employees.
At a glance, our employee benefits benchmarking reports will help your company to:
- Understand current practices
- Anticipate market trends
- Identify appropriate employee benefits package
- Target potential plan change and opportunities for cost savings
- Gauge the overall attractiveness of benefits
- Remain competitive when it comes to attracting and retaining talent
Each report includes information about the employee benefits that are typical for a given market.
(Note that not all employee benefits may be relevant for your particular market.)
Employee benefits benchmarking: What is covered
Retirement and savings
- Defined contribution pensions
- Share purchase plans
Health and wellness
- Health insurance
- Dental/Optical cover
- Short and long term disability plans
- Life insurance
- Models, lease values, allowances
- On call rates
- Supplementary benefit policy practices
Workforce and careers solutions
Share plansReward your people while creating tax efficiencies! If your company is publicly quoted and you offer employees a bonus scheme, one attractive option is a company share scheme.
Executive compensationAlign executive rewards with business objectives to secure the best leadership talent, while ensuring they meet performance goals and government requirements.
Attract, motivate & retain your workforce by rewarding the right behaviours. Mercer can help with benchmarking, total rewards strategy, career frameworks and more.