Defined Benefit Pension Plan Dashboard
To help organisations understand their global pension position and how it may impact their business, they need to see a range of bespoke data. Mercer’s Defined Benefit Dashboard (DB dashboard) provides precisely that. The curated, aggregated platform allows stakeholders to monitor their global funding levels and accounting positions, and gauge the impact of interest rates and market movements.
It displays annual contribution commitments and helps plan sponsors and trustees manage risk at a global and local level. Complete the contact form below to get started and sharpen your analysis today.
Benefits for plan sponsors and trustees
Some features of the tool
- Global Dashboard covering a range of information to help plan sponsors, trustees and organisations understand and monitor their pension plans.
- Highlight key countries by selecting the display order of countries and ability to change between reporting and local currencies.
- What-if analysis to gauge the impact of interest rates and other market movements...
- ...allowing comparison between 'Base' and 'Stress' positions.
- Drill down to further levels of information across all widgets.
- The Dashboard will become a repository over time, allowing comparison of data across a range of dates.