An age of agility
2024 Theme: An age of agility
2023 saw high inflation ripple through the markets, with bond yields in many countries at their highest this millennium. 2024 should see a normalisation, with labour markets, wage growth and inflation returning to more familiar levels, although the low rates seen in the 2010s are unlikely to return. While geopolitical tensions loomed large, their economic and market impact has been limited so far, and a greater disruptive force could be the development of new technologies, which hint at positive implications for economic growth, financial market gains and societal change.
Mercer’s 2024 Global Investment Forums convene key stakeholders, industry experts and leading thinkers to discuss themes likely to shape markets and investment practices in years to come. Each event offers a variety of ways to learn, share and connect with the investment community and includes breakout sessions, panels discussions and keynote addresses. Outside of these events, you can access the latest insights on our digital research platform MercerInsight® Community, a free gateway to some of the best research and insights in the industry.
Choose your location
- 1 Asset owner profiles
- 2 Type of investor attendee
Investor attendees total assets (USD)
Investor attendees total assets (USD) – pie chart
This graph shows the total assets of asset owner who have attended Mercer’s Global Investment Forums between 2018 and 2023.
50 to 99 million USD, 6%
100 to 499 million USD, 27%
500 to 999 million USD, 15%
Greater than 1 billion USD, 52%
Type of investor attendees
This graph shows the types of asset owner who have attended Mercer’s Global Investment Forums between 2018 and 2023.
Banks and insurance companies, 8%
Endowments and foundations, 13%
Government, local authorities, public and sovereign, 15%
Global members get more in 2024
- Save USD 16,550 in registration fees
- One seat at each of the five Forums
- Up to two virtual LSC sessions per year, exclusive to global members (April and October)
- Up to five One-to-one meetings offered as part of each Forum (i.e., five times a year)
- Flexibility to customise your seats (skip one Forum to double up on another)
- A 10% discount on additional tickets to any specific Forum, limit of three per firm
- A 20% discount on additional global memberships, limit of three per firm
- Quarterly Mercer Research briefings, exclusive to global members
- Access to the Forum Hub, a dedicated website that archives all Forum-related materials, such as presentations, publications and videos
- Complimentary copy of Mercer's Global Manager Search Trends Year-End Report and Mercer's Global Asset Managers Fee Survey. These reports are otherwise only available to MercerInsight® subscribers
Cost of attending the Forums
- Asset owners2:
- Asset manager3:
Global membership package $51,500
For individual Forum costs, please see below:
Members of some professional bodies may be able to claim continuing professional development credits for attending Mercer's Global Investment Forums.
Meet some of our speakers
- Based on 2018-2023 attendance at Mercer’s Global Investment Forums
- For the purposes of the Forum, an “asset owner” is a client or contact of Mercer who is an executive, board member or other key decision-maker of a retirement plan, wealth management firm, insurer, endowment, foundation, government agency or similar entity.
- Mercer's receipt of revenue from a Fund manager will not result in any preferential treatment by Mercer when evaluating or recommending managers, their affiliates, products or strategies.
Mercer accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions of the speakers or any other persons at the event.
Mercer reserves the right to make changes in the agenda or speaker roster at any time without prior notice.
Managers are limited to a maximum of three registrations per Forum. Each registration covers only one person.
Mercer has the right to decline any registrations received from competitors and other potential delegates that do not match the targeted audience.
By registering for the Mercer Global Investment Forum, consent is given to Mercer for its disclosure of your financial institution's name to third parties for conflict of interest disclosure purposes.
Cancellations must be communicated via email to Maria Reyes. Cancellation request sent two months before the Forum will be refunded in full. Cancellation request sent one month before the Forum will be refunded in half (50%). Except as set forth above or in cases of Force Majeure or termination for breach, a refund is not allowed.