2023 Theme: Déjà new – From hindsight to foresight
This year's Global Investment Forums explore what we can learn from recent history and the key themes that are likely to shape markets and investment practices. Join key stakeholders, industry consultants and other influential thinkers for an insightful look at the forces affecting the investment industry.
Right now, you can already connect via our digital research platform MercerInsight® Community, a free gateway to some of the very best research and insights in the industry.
Choose your location
A global series of events connecting the investments world
Rich Nuzum and Jo Holden invite you to the Forums
- 1 Asset owner profiles
- 2 Type of investor attendee
Investor attendees total assets (USD)
Investor attendees total assets (USD) – pie chart
This graph shows the total assets of asset owner who have attended Mercer’s Global Investment Forums between 2018 and 2020.
50 to 99 million USD, 14%
100 to 499 million USD, 27%
500 to 999 million USD, 16%
Greater than 1 billion USD, 43%
Type of investor attendees
This graph shows the types of asset owner who have attended Mercer’s Global Investment Forums between 2018 and 2020.
Banks and insurance companies, 11%
Endowments and foundations, 11%
Government, local authorities, public and sovereign, 18%
Global members get more in 2023
- Save US $15,000 in fees
- One seat at each of the five Forums
- Two virtual LSC sessions per year (now exclusive to global members only)
- Five 1-2-1 meeting per event (25 per year)
- Flexibility to customise your seats (skip one Forum and double up on another)
- 10% discount on additional tickets to any specific Forum, limit of three per firm
- 20% discount on additional global memberships, limit of three per firm
- Quarterly Mercer Strategic Research briefing
- Access to a dedicated hub or Forum materials
- Complimentary copy of Mercer's Global Manager Search Trends Year-End Report and Mercer's Global Asset Managers Fee Survey. These reports are otherwise only available to MercerInsight® subscribers.
Cost of attending the Forums
- Asset owners2:
- Asset manager3:
Global membership package $50,000
For individual Forum costs, please see below:
Members of some professional bodies may be able to claim continuing professional development credits for attending Mercer's Global Investment Forums.
Meet some of our speakers
- Based on 2018-2020 attendance at Mercer’s Global Investment Forums
- For the purposes of the Forum, an “asset owner” is a client or contact of Mercer who is an executive, board member or other key decision-maker of a retirement plan, wealth management firm, insurer, endowment, foundation, government agency or similar entity.
- Mercer's receipt of revenue from a Fund manager will not result in any preferential treatment by Mercer when evaluating or recommending managers, their affiliates, products or strategies.
Mercer accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions of the speakers or any other persons at the event.
Mercer reserves the right to make changes in the agenda or speaker roster at any time without prior notice.
Managers are limited to a maximum of three registrations per Forum. Each registration covers only one person.
Mercer has the right to decline any registrations received from competitors and other potential delegates that do not match the targeted audience.
By registering for the Mercer Global Investment Forum, consent is given to Mercer for its disclosure of your financial institution's name to third parties for conflict of interest disclosure purposes.
Cancellations must be communicated via email to Maria Reyes. Cancellation request sent two months before the Forum will be refunded in full. Cancellation request sent one month before the Forum will be refunded in half (50%). Except as set forth above or in cases of Force Majeure or termination for breach, a refund is not allowed.