Thorough compensation and benefits data and consistent methodology
CoverageA broad selection of cross-industry jobs, covering the full remuneration package. Industry-specific data is also available through TRS Industry Supplements.
ReliabilityConsistent participation each year ensures a solid representation of market trends.
ConsistencyThe TRS applies the same methodology to all countries. Data is correlated using Mercer Job Library position coding and International Position Evaluation (IPE) systems for global consistency.
VersatilityStudy survey results and conduct “what if” analyses with Mercer WIN® to instantly measure your market competitiveness.
Get all the data you need in one place with the full TRS report: an insightful and timely analysis on the issues impacting global HR decision making. It includes:
- Tried and tested methodology: providing reliability year-on-year for a solid representation of market trends
- Flexible options: ranging from data on one country, industry or role, to a full consultancy support package
- Online data comparison: slice and dice it for your specific needs. Our online tools let you analyse survey data in a way that is meaningful for you
What’s included in Total Remuneration Survey (TRS)
Positions and Functions Surveyed
- Administration Facilities & Secretarial
- Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Communications & Corporate Affairs
- Human Resources
- IT, Telecom & Internet
- Creative & Design
- Legal, Compliance & Audit
- Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
- Project/Program Management
- Data Analytics/Warehousing & Business Intelligence
- Production & Skilled Trades
- Engineering & Science
- Quality Management
- Real Estate Management, Property Development & Investment
- General Management
- Sales, Marketing & Product Management
- Healthcare/Pharmacy Services
- Supply Chain