Workforce Benefits reports - keep up to date with the latest trends
Global Transportation Policies & Costs
Severance Pay Policies
No one likes to dwell on lay-offs and terminations, but severance policies are a major component of every HR department’s portfolio. Learn how businesses construct and distribute severance pay to their outgoing employees.
- Published: August 2020
- File format: PDF
- Report type: Single Market PDF (Singapore, Brazil, Canada, United States)
Review market practice and statutory requirements of paid and unpaid time off for a selection of core leave programs.
- Published: September 2022
- Next release: September 2023
- File format: Online, Excel, PDF
Worldwide Benefit & Employment Guidelines
Benefit provisions are often driven by the statutory requirements imposed by government entities. Understand both the context of mandated benefits and the supplemental pieces that companies typically offer, along with legislative updates and trends insight for each benefit.
- Published: Online April 2022
- File format: Online, PDF
- Report type: Online
Benefits Spotlight Report
|Benefits Spotlight Report||SGD 1,100|
Recognizing that keeping track of market response to market and legislative changes can be demanding, Mercer offers you Mercer BenefitsMonitor™ (MBM) to help you keep abreast with market intentions, trends and how organizations are dealing or will deal with market changes and statutory amendments. MBM is your one-stop source to get market prevalence, legislative updates and key findings of adhoc snapshot surveys.
MBM is an interactive and user-centered online tool that offers a wide range of flexible and intuitive features for benefits reporting and analysis.
- File format: Online
- Report type: Standard, Standard Plus, Premium, Single Section
Come and talk to us!
For custom analysis or help comparing your compensation policy against the market, our additional consulting and custom analysis tools can help you:
- Investigate budget modelling, cost optimisation and compensation
- Understand market employment pricing and practices during COVID-19
- Compare and contrast scenarios with remuneration deviation reports
- Impartially review executive remuneration and sales incentives
- Find creative and employee-centric ways to reward and engage staff during challenging times.
Whether you are managing the current situation, looking for new ways to lead through this time of uncertainty, or creating a new future in order to emerge stronger, now is the time to talk to us.