(Sessions are in Sydney Local Time - UTC +11)
The Forum offers one and half days of main-stage sessions, dedicated content streams for different asset pools, keynote addresses, and networking time. Some of the topics that will be covered in the agenda include the latest themes and opportunities, sustainable investing, private markets, liquidity, diversification and more.
Monday 24 July
Tuesday 25 July
- Topic 1: The big picture - Macro-economic trends
- Topic 2: Diversification – Public and private opportunities
- Topic 3: Members – Benefits of scale, competition and innovation
- Topic 4: Workforce – The role of AI, humans and talent
- Topic 5: Governance – Managing balance sheet and investment volatility
- Topic 6: Systems – Lessons from the Global Pension Index
- Topic 7: Sustainability – A panel discussion on ESG and biodiversity
- Topic 8: Alternatives – Challenges and opportunities in private equity and debt
- Topic 9: Members – Lessons from intergenerational investors
Meet the speakers
Location and Hotel
We look forward to welcoming clients and asset managers in person in Sydney.
Venue:Hyatt Regency Sydney,
161 Sussex Street,
Sydney, New South Wales,
+61 2 8099 1234
Located adjacent to Darling Harbour in Sydney's Central Business District (CBD), the Hyatt Regency Sydney is a haven of relaxation for the business or leisure traveller. As Sydney's largest premium hotel, Hyatt Regency Sydney boasts 888 guestrooms, dining experiences and 3,700 sq m of flexible meeting and event space. We invite you to enjoy an unparalleled Australian getaway.
Hotel booking information
For your convenience, Mercer has reserved a block of hotel rooms at the Hyatt Regency Sydney at a rate of AUD $380.00 which includes tax and Wi-Fi. This rate is available until 1 July 2023. Reservations made after this date will be based on hotel availability and at the prevailing rate. Hotel accomodation can be bookedhere.
Accommodation terms & conditions
Hotel room cancellations must be received by Saturday, 9 July 2023. Failure to cancel prior to 9 July will result in being charged for the duration of your stay.
Which attendee are you?
- 1 Asset owner/investor
- 2 Asset/fund manager
- 3 Global forum member