Rethink and reorganise work
How can we build a workforce strategy for an unknown future?
Prepare for the future of work
- Analyse the tasks and activities that underpin jobs and workflows.
- Identify tasks that are best suited for automation or redeployment to alternative talent.
- Determine which task delivery can be enhanced through automation or other means including gig work, internal talent marketplaces, outsourcing, shared services and more, and understand the impact on your organisation.
- Create new jobs and workflows based on the new work options.
- Discover the skills you need for more efficient and sustainable operation.
How do you get to the desired state?
Starting with the work (current and future tasks), not with existing jobs
Combining people and automation
Considering the full array of work arrangements (such as full-time employment, gig and freelance working, alliances, joint projects and other alternatives)
Allowing talent to “flow to work” rather than being dedicated to fixed, permanent jobs
We deliver hypothesis-driven and evidence-based transformation, underpinned by industry benchmarks and deep analytics to demonstrate the return on investment. Our approach has a number of advantages over traditional and emerging competitors.
Human-centred and empathetic. We believe transformation only works when it’s people-centred. Empathy is our core competency for activating each and everybody for the change.
Senior adviser guidance. Our senior consultants observe, listen and challenge the status quo. They guide by leveraging decades of experience and globally recognised thought leadership.
Enablement for self-sustainment. We become an integral part of your team, activating people around us. Working closely together, we transfer knowledge and digital assets while building the capabilities you need for a successful and sustainable journey beyond our engagement.