The world's largest and most comprehensive employee compensation resource
As employers grapple with stagflation, pandemic recovery, remote working, and the labor shortage, how much to pay your employees has never been more delicate nor complex. More than ever, the quantity and quality of the employee compensation information you use are critical.
Mercer has the world's largest and most comprehensive workforce rewards data – so you can always be sure you are making the right remuneration decisions.
Making employee compensation decisions in complexity
It’s a complicated time to attract and retain talent. When it comes to employee compensation – a fundamental tool in the workforce rewards toolbox – there are now arguably more factors to consider than at any other time:
- How do you know you are paying fairly across your geographically diverse locations?
- Are you over- or under-paying against industry standards?
- How do you balance market-wide wage stagnation with compensating becoming a resignation impetus?
- How do you assemble the elements you need to build a market-leading employee rewards program?
- When is the right time to do an employee compensation audit?
- Can you justify your employee compensation decisions?
- What does a good employee compensation strategy look like now?
- Given all the factors in flux, do you need the expertise of a compensation consultant?
The global talent scarcity means your compensation plans need not only to be robust, but stand out – locally, regionally, and across the world.
Mercer can partner with you to answer all these critical questions and more with our total remuneration data, and consultant services.
The compensation and benefits data the world uses to remunerate
Mercer’s Total Remuneration Survey (TRS) is built on more than 20 years of experience and expertise. It is the world's largest and most comprehensive employee total remuneration resource, including benefits data – in over 140 locations.
TRS has its foundations in exceptional data. But more than data, TRS is backed by the latest Mercer insights and research, so you can be certain that you are making considered employee compensation decisions based on expert knowledge.
Mercer TRS provides timely, accurate, and high-quality remuneration information, wherever and whenever you need it.
Why do organizations across the world choose TRS for their employee compensation?
Total Remuneration Membership Program = global employee compensation data and services
Mercer Total Remuneration Membership Program enhances the value of the information services we provide.
Being a member enables you to enjoy the benefits of an unmatched discount, and a personal and privileged relationship in which your success is the ultimate outcome.
- Complete access to the entire global database, and the TRS Global Membership Package is offering a discount of over 50%!
- Choose a flexible TRS Regional Package, including countries of your choice.
Benefits of Mercer’s Total Remuneration Membership Program:
- Access the largest and highest quality employee compensation resource with special pricing arrangements.
- Move away from typical "vendor relationships" and enjoy the benefits of a true partnership with your information supplier.
- Global administration and coordination of participation, invoicing, and delivery.
- A dedicated client relationship manager to act as a single point of contact, plus local contacts where desired.
- Attendance at annual meetings with an opportunity to network with colleagues addressing similar issues.
- Webcast "refresher courses" on Mercer Data Connector – our online survey participation application tool and Mercer WIN® – our online data analysis and survey results delivery tool.
Need to know employee compensation specific to your industry?
Mercer’s industry experts continually evaluate market challenges and trends, delivering fresh perspectives and innovative approaches to address your most pressing people challenges. Our combined experience, industry insights, comprehensive data and analytical capabilities help organizations customize their strategies to achieve their goals and deliver successful outcomes.
When you need to go deep into your industry, we can. Mercer specialize in employee compensation and benefits benchmarking, analytics, and insights with everything from market surveys through to custom analysis.