Understanding talent well-being and market trends can provide you with the latest insights and strategies for developing a holistic talent management approach that meets your ongoing workforce and business needs.
In collaboration with KOS, we invite you to join us on 22 February to learn from industry experts and thought leaders about key trends and insights on talent strategies that balance the business and people impacts. Additionally, we will explore how to integrate talent well-being into your overall talent strategies. Our panel discussion will cover the following topics:
- The importance of integrating talent wellbeing initiatives to create a sustainable and high-performing workforce;
- How to effectively measure the impact of talent wellbeing initiatives and identify key metrics for evaluating success as a best employer;
- How organizations can use employee wellbeing as a competitive advantage in attracting and retaining top talent;
- Unique approaches that positively influence an organization's position as a best employer in supporting talent wellbeing
- Learn how to align your technology, streamline your systems, and optimize processes for your employees, and
- Explore flexible benefits that cater to the diverse needs of your employees in a competitive talent market
Don’t delay - Register and join us at the link below.
22 February 2024
9:00 am–12:00 pm