Transforming global benefits to improve employer governance and employee outcomes
Fast-changing technology, dynamic workforce models and regulatory complexity are some of the reasons why multinational organizations are seeking a more strategic, centralized and agile global benefits management approach.
In partnership with over 250 multinational clients, Mercer Marsh Benefits’ Global Benefits Management solution helps organizations to manage their insured employee benefits at a regional or global level. Global Benefits Management brings together our expertise and experience in broking, consulting and data-driven insights with our award-winning inventory, analytics and global benefits administration software, Darwin™. Specifically:
- Increased visibility on benefit policies around the world to ensure local compliance in an ever-changing legislative landscape
- Access to a range of data analytics to allow for strategic data-driven decision-making on benefits and M&A deals
- Designing and implementing solutions for clients to align global benefits with their strategy such as multinational pooling, global underwriting and captives
- Automated administration to reduce risk and ensure privacy and data-protection standards are met
- Leading-edge technology through Darwin™, our global benefits administration platform, which has proven to improve employee experience and health and wellness outcomes
- Creating and delivering an insured benefit financing strategy to maximise the ROI on your global spend
- Utilising our number one broking market position, creating a broking, placement and servicing strategy across all classes of insurance
- Access to Mercer Marsh Benefits’ expertise and local broker network of over 7,000 benefit professionals in 150 countries
Global Actuarial (Coordination And Consulting)
Global DC Plan Management
Global Health Management
Mercer’s experience and expertise allows us to provide a more strategic approach to employee benefits design.
Health Benefits Administration
Mercer Benefits Administration delivers Health and Retirement benefits in a way that produces measurable outcomes, tied to your strategic business goals.
Mercer Affinity can customize a benefits package to your members’ exact needs. We are currently providing benefits for more than 350 Associations.