Delivering the Deal
M&A Global Reflections for 2022
March 02, 2022 | Episode 6 | 19:00
The “Delivering the Deal” spotlight series is where Mercer’s leading consultants discuss the most pressing issues facing business leaders and deal professionals in M&A today.
What is on the horizon when it comes to deals in 2022? Will there continue to be the same momentum from 2021? Hear from Mercer’s senior M&A advisors from around the world as they share their regional perspectives. These advisors include:
- Thomas Bouchez, Principal, Europe, M&A Advisory Services
- Elizabeth Bryant, Senior M&A Advisor and Partner, North America, M&A Advisory Services
- Toshiro Takeda, Partner, Japan M&A Advisory Services
- Jiwon Jang, Principal, Korea, M&A Advisory services
- Dhruv Mehra – Partner, AMEA M&A Advisory Services Leader
- Ale Fayad, Principal, Latin America, M&A Advisory Services Leader
- Sharad Shrivastava, Principal, M&A Leader for UK & Ireland
Interesting moments from the podcast:
Value of a company"The other thing happening around the world and Mexico is a lot of turnover. At the top level of the organizations and at the lower level of the organizations to middle levels of the organization. When you are looking at the valuation of a company you will need to take a close look at that."
Opportunities increase"We expect increased deal activities to expand the business, social environment and the geopolitical station changing very rapidly. This is creating opportunities as well as threats. "
M&A activity"In 2021, the APAC region saw record levels of M&A activity. We actually exceeded 1 trillion."
More episodes in this series