RECORDED: 28 November 2017
Given the increasing efforts by employers to address falling health levels and, in particular, the increase in those experiencing mental health issues, there is still a worrying disconnect between how senior leaders think employee mental health is being supported and the true reality of the support for those on the ‘shop floor’.
• Destigmatising and normalising mental health in the workplace.
• The importance of organisational data to driving change.
• Developing clear mental health pathways.
• Treating employee wellbeing as a whole – not addressing physical or mental health in isolation.
• The eight dimensions of wellbeing.
• Creating a culture of health.
In this webinar we will address why the focus on employee mental health must shift from disconnected tactical solutions to joined-up strategic solutions.
Who should attend
Senior HR, Compensation & Benefits Professionals
Dr. Wolfgang Seidl, Partner and Workplace Health Consulting Leader, UK and Europe, Mercer, London
Paul Hollingdale, UK Growth Leader, Mercer, London
Title: Why a disjointed approach to mental health is failing to deliver