Following David Cameron’s recent announcement that the government will bring forward rules to make employers with more than 250 workers reveal their gender pay gap, the business case for diversity is even more compelling than ever.
In this webinar for reward, talent and diversity professionals, we will help you understand that building a World Class model for diversity – and getting to tangible solutions to close your gender pay gap – takes collaboration across three key HR areas:
- Talent: How to understand the flow of talent in your organisation.
- Reward: Understanding the current equal pay risks and the extent to which reward systems undermine equality efforts.
- Culture: Understanding the unspoken attitudes of leaders and the workforce and the obstacles undermining a culture of inclusion.
- Guide you through developments in the area of equality, diversity and inclusion focusing on issues of business performance and risk
- Build on insight from our When Women Thrive research to outline how the often siloed disciplines of reward, talent and diversity need to collaborate to deliver meaningful progress.
- Provide insight on how you can organise analysis to understand the issues using a holistic approach to build the business case for change and a strategy that will stick. Focused primarily on gender and age, the approach covers diversity in the round.
Chris Charman - Equal Pay expert (London)
Deirdre Golden - Diversity and Inclusion expert (London)
Julia Howes - Data analytics expert (London)