LIVE WEBCAST: 13 May 2020
During challenging times, leaders and professionals like you – those responsible for understanding, leveraging, and directing talent – are challenged to drive performance, spot risks, and identify opportunities as soon as they arise. Effectively solving for these challenges is essential to the attraction, retention, and performance of your people. And the way to do that, is to source strategic insight from, and about, your people.
Understanding the employee experience, through collecting and acting on the right people data enables the insight you need to make evidence-based decisions, which effectively enhance the employee experience and drive organisation performance.
Join us in this webcast to:
- Discover Mercer’s research about the employee experience and why it matters
- Explore how to connect with employees in a purposeful way, and get insights that will drive change
- Discuss the mindset shift that HR needs to make in order to get to these insights
- Dive into real case studies and examples from Mercer’s experience
Who should attend?
- Human resource leaders
- Total Reward/ EVP Experts
- Employee Engagement & Experience Experts
- Employee researchers / People Analytics
Katerina Psychopaida, Practice Leader, Employee Experience Insights
Nick Starritt, Senior Principal, Employee Experience Insights