Global Investment Forum Europe
London InterContinental (The O2)
20th March - Asset Managers only
21-22nd March - Asset Managers & Owners
20 March, 2023
21 March, 2023
- A decade of DC auto enrolment
- Hedging 2.0 panel discussion (defined benefit)
- Insurance industry update (insurance)
- Swimming in new regulations: Pathway to transition (EU/UK Focus) (sustainability)
Brian Henderson, Vanessa Hodge
- Is diversification dead? Looking at how DC Schemes can invest in 2023 and beyond (defined contribution)
- Investment Strategy: CDI and liquidity (defined benefit)
- Insurance industry client discussion (insurance)
- Is impact now mandatory? (sustainability)
- Headline inflation: only half the story for DC retirees (defined contribution)
- End games debate - A European perspective (defined benefit)
- Not-for-profit industry update (non-for-profit)
Paul Fleming and Craig McBride
- ESG: What are managers thinking?
- The power of DC schemes to drive real world change (defined contribution)
- Lessons from a recession (defined benefit)
- Not-for-profit: what are clients saying?
- COP27 and COP15: live download from recent historic events (what did we learn?) (sustainability)
22 March, 2023
Meet the speakers
She also played a prominent role in both the Scottish independence and EU referendum campaigns, arguing her case in stadium television debates at the Glasgow Hydro and Wembley Arena.
As the first openly gay leader of a major political party in the UK, and the first party leader to give birth while in office, Ruth has broken barriers throughout her time in public life.
In addition to esteemed keynote speakers, each Forum features top thought leaders from within Mercer and the investment community and renowned consultants shaping the way we think. Other speaker names will be available soon.
Location and Hotel
InterContinental London - The O2
The InterContinental London - The O2 is a luxury hotel in the historic Royal Greenwich located on the vibrant Greenwich Peninsula.
The hotel exposes breath-taking views of the river Thames and Canary Wharf and features 453 guest rooms and suites, luxury spa with indoor pool, multiple restaurants and bars, a Tea Salon and the glamorous Sky Bar with magnificent 360-degree views of the City of London and Greenwich.
Hotel booking information
For your convenience, Mercer has reserved a block of hotel rooms at the InterContinental London - The O2 at a rate of £264.00 inclusive of tax. This rate is available until 02 March. Reservations made after this date will be based on hotel availability and at the prevailing rate. Hotel accommodation can be booked here.
Accommodation terms and conditions
Hotel room cancellations must be received by the hotel 14 days in advance of your scheduled check-in date. Failure to do so will result in being charged for the duration of your stay.
Which attendee are you?
- 1 I am an asset owner
- 2 I am an asset manager
- 3 I am a global member
For the purposes of the Forum, an asset owner is a client or contact of Mercer who is an executive, board member or other key decision-maker of a retirement plan, wealth management firm, insurer, endowment, foundation, government agency or similar entity. Invited asset owners do not have to pay registration fee.
The asset manager registration fee for this event is $13,000 (USD) for one attendee. Registration includes attendance at the asset manager briefing, attendance at the networking opportunities, main presentations and breakout sessions, one 40 minute Learn, Share, and Connect session, up to five 30 minute one-to-one sessions, opportunities to make new professional connections with hundreds of other attendees and all session materials after the event.
Global forum member
Global members have a secured seat at all five events. If you have purchased a global membership for the Global Investment Forums 2023 programme, you can register as a global forum member. Please contact us if you are not sure of your status or click here to sign up for a global membership.