How can Africa bridge the gender parity gap?
Improving workforce D&I is high on the agenda of 88% of organisations surveyed in Africa. Why is that we’re still not where we need to be yet? What actions are needed to boldly shape a diverse workforce and inclusive culture that is fit for purpose? To advance, women need the right roles, opportunities, pay, benefits and flexibility, the organisational environment most predictive to success. How do we get there?
- Tesantha Naidoo - Senior Consultant: Career Consultant, Mercer
- Irene Mwangangi (CHRP) - HR Operations Manager, Ola Energy
- Busisiwe Sithole - Group Transformation, Diversity & Inclusion Executive, Absa Group
- CEOs, CHROs
- Diversity and inclusion leaders
- Compensation and rewards professional
- Talent management leads
- And other senior HR professionals
Timezone: Timezone converter
Title: How can Africa bridge the gender parity gap?
Date: 09 September 2020
Time: 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM GMT
For further information regarding this webcast please contact: