Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, the role of has been propelled to centre stage – guiding, leading and directing companies through treacherous territories - while balancing the needs of the employees and of the business.
With new trends emerging, HR leaders are revising their priorities and implementing strategies that will deliver the most impactful results.
Join our speakers and explore HR priorities, insights & actions in 2022 where we will cover
• Top HR Strategies: A quick reveal of new HR trends and priorities in 2022
• Emerging Remuneration Trends in Ghana and Nigeria: On overview of up-to-date salary movements, currency depreciation and other remuneration new trends
Who should attend
- HR Business Partners/Managers/Heads of
- Talent Management Specialists, Heads of
- Employee Engagement Specialists/Managers/Heads of
- Compensation and Benefits Specialists/Managers/Heads of
- Remuneration & Rewards Specialists/Managers/Leads/Heads of