Mercer FundWatch: Modern Ratings for Modern Investors
Mercer FundWatch is an investment ratings service providing research and ratings on funds available to individual investors.
- Delivers high-quality, forward-looking research on funds and a simple rating system
- Focuses on the “exposure” a fund provides and net-of-fee future performance prospects
- Spend less time on due diligence and more time on client relationships
- Offers access to a Mercer news bulletin that highlights changes affecting rated funds
A Research-Driven Methodology
Our research process focuses on identifying alpha through the following methodology:
Research driven: Our forward-looking, research-intensive process builds on a deep understanding of each investment fund covered.
Repeatable: We use a robust and consistent framework to assess each fund’s capabilities.
Evidence based: We focus on characteristics that have been shown to enhance the probability of sustainable alpha generation, which can vary over time and by asset class.
Flexible: We use flexibility and past experience to focus on the relevant characteristics for a given fund.
- Get a star rating from a global leader in manager research
- Forward-looking methodology means even new funds can get a rating
- Highlight your top funds to investors
Financial advisors and fund distributors
- Enhance your existing due diligence process
- News bulletins help you stay ahead of investors’ questions and concerns
- Access research at your fingertips through the publically available website