Investing for what’s next
The boundaries between institutional and individual investors are blurring as financial intermediaries and advisors face pressure to deliver high-quality products at lower, more transparent costs to their clients.
Sophisticated investors and financial advisors must be able to evaluate an increasing and changing universe of investment managers and products. Having the right tools to save time when creating customized analysis and reporting, as well as deliver distinctive investment opportunities for clients, is critical.
Mercer and Morningstar have created an alliance to provide financial advisors and institutional investors with a single, integrated view of institutional strategies.
Advisors and Institutional investors can now surface investment data, research, and analytical tools that focus on institutional investments through Morningstar DirectSM as an add-on, consolidating disparate platforms and sources of data and research. Most important, the combination brings a more comprehensive, quantitative dataset aligned to substantial, long-term qualitative analysis, and can help advisors and institutional investors drive better financial outcomes relative to their clients’ goals.
Expand your scope of service with a single, comprehensive platform
- Provide financial advisors and investors with comprehensive coverage of institutional-focused products, as well as financial vehicles for clients to access— from mutual funds to separate accounts.
- Access the extensive, qualitative, in-depth views and ratings from a team of professionals dedicated to identifying highly-rated strategies.
- Leverage the latest screening, reporting and analytical capabilities through the web-based editions of Morningstar DirectSM .
Drive stronger investor outcomes with a single lens
- Benefit from a seamless link among strategy, vehicle data and analytics— designed to meet your specific needs, whether you are a professional advisor, family office or financial intermediary.
- Conduct robust return and holdings-based analyses, including risk and return attribution.
Leverage advanced data mining features and analytics
- Easily access and interpret big data on fund usage, investor preferences and business intelligence.
- Over time, take advantage of the application of machine learning and artificial intelligence to the investment analytics field.