Knowledge is powerful. Time is limited.
- Global Compensation Planning — Everything you need to know about salary increases, economic indicators, mandatory pay schemes, and more.
- Global Pay Summary — Compare your company to the market with base salary and total cash compensation data for up to 50 benchmark jobs.
- Car Benefit Policies — Discover which types of transportation benefits are commonly offered and who is eligible to receive them.
- Car Cost Report — Understand costs associated with offering a car benefit to help determine the right approach for your company.
- Global Parental Leave — Find out whether companies are providing the statutory minimums or going above and beyond for leave provides to parents.
- Vacation and Other Leave Policies — Learn about typical practice and the length of leave offered for vacation, sick leave, holidays, bereavement leave, sabbaticals and more.
- Worldwide Benefit & Employment Guidelines — Review statutory and supplemental benefit details for social security, retirement, medical, death, disability, and more.
- Severance Pay Policies — Evaluate notice periods, payment structure and formula by comparing to statutory requirements, as well as typical market practice.
- Workforce Metrics Around the World — Use metric data to help to quantify costs and understand the impact of the policies, processes and structure your organization has implemented.
- Workforce Turnover Around the World — Be proactive with your talent retention and workforce planning efforts by exploring data on voluntary and involuntary turnover.
Note: Some reports may not be available in all markets. View the brochure for details.