A new pension policy released by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) on 10 Jun 2019 (D050-804) explains how pension plan administrators and their authorized agents may request extensions for the following filings:
- Annual information returns
- Pension Benefits Guarantee Fund assessment certificates
- Pension plan/fund financial statements
- Investment information summaries
- Actuarial valuation reports and actuarial information summaries
- Statements of investment policies and procedures (SIPPs) and SIPP information summaries.
The new policy replaces D050-803 with an effective date of 1 Jan 2018.
- Pension Policy D050-804, Extension of Deadlines for Filing With FSCO (FSCO, 10 Jun 2019)