According to the latest projections from the World Economic Forum, it’s estimated that at our current rate, women will not see equity in work and pay for more than 200 years. If we are to close that gap, we need to make significant progress in understanding gender disparities and how to address them more rapidly.
This is your opportunity to have a voice in this critical conversation.
Since its inauguration in 2014, our When Women Thrive research on global gender equity has provided organizations around the world with compelling insights and action plans for accelerating their diversity, inclusion and equity strategies.
We’re Exploring New Areas of Focus
On September 23, we launched our next generation of this research. In addition to the topics we’ve covered in the past, our latest survey will look at new focus areas, including:
- Examining multiple perspectives across the organization—including C-suite executives, HR leaders, and the voice of the employees themselves.
- Exploring the intersection of gender and age (specifically, experienced workers age 55 and older) and race/ethnicity in select markets.
- Delving deeper into critical topics like inclusive culture, leadership/managerial engagement, pay equity, key roles and career paths, flexible work, leave and caregiver support.
- Sharing examples of how companies are taking action and demonstrating the business impact of their progress.
- Pointing to practical solutions to help you accelerate progress in your company.
How to Participate by the November 15 Deadline
We have issued a call for companies to participate in this ground-breaking survey and help contribute to this important topic. All industries are welcome, whether they operate locally or multi-nationally.
The survey takes up to 60-90 minutes to complete and you will have the option of providing select aggregated workforce data. The survey opens on September 23 and the deadline to complete the survey is November 15, 2019.
Receive a Complimentary Custom Report for Participating
As our thanks for your participation, we’re pleased to offer the following benefits if you complete the entire survey and share your workforce data:
- Full global findings report (to be released in Q1 2020)
- Custom benchmark report that compares your organization’s policies and practices against global, regional, and industry data
- Custom Internal Labor Market (ILM) map, an insightful view of your organization’s current headcounts, hiring, promotion and turnover rates by gender at each career level
- Custom 5- and 10-year workforce projections
- Virtual debrief meeting with Mercer consultants to review the results of the custom benchmark report/ILM map and discuss recommendations
- 10% discount on Mercer & EDGE Certification preparation services
Please note that the complimentary custom benchmark reports are available to non-participants at for $5,000 USD.
Don’t miss your chance be to part of this important research.