LIVE WEBCAST: 05 May 2020
New Decade, New Challenges, Accelerated Disruption
As we enter a new decade, organisations and their people are currently contending with some of the biggest issues of our time. From battling the worst health crisis in a generation and finding stability amongst economic disruption, to embracing transformative technology and answering fundamental questions about the purpose of business.
Yet within these challenges, for many organisations, lie the foundations for a brighter future.
Join Gaurav Dutt and Patrick Gutmann, for the first in a series of four live webcasts, to:
- Discover the current global trends shaping the workforce.
- Understand how skill-based pay impacts the future of compensation decision making.
- How the right compensation data and workforce metrics can provide technology organisations with a competitive and differentiated edge.
- Get insights and tips on ways to stay ahead and apply relevant practices to enhance the attractiveness of your organisation to critical talent.
Who should attend?
- Human resource leaders
- Compensation & Benefits Experts
- Employee Engagement & Experience Experts
- Employee researchers / People Analytics
Title: Technology Sector Workforce, Talent, and Compensation Trends
Date: 05 May 2020
Time: 03:00 PM - 03:45 PM CET