LIVE WEBCAST: 24 September 2020
During this session, we will cover the below topics:
- Insights from Mercer’s latest research regarding the impact of COVID19 on the employee experience.
- How is work changing and what is the impact on employee productivity and engagement?
- What can leaders and HR do to respond to the challenges created by changing employee expectations?
- Participate in a LIVE digital focus group mini-session: experience the Remesh technology to explore deep insights from qualitative data leveraging NLP and AI
Who should attend?
- Chief Human Resources Officers
- Human Resources Directors
- Head of Talent
- Head of Employee Experience/Engagement
- Head of People Data
Katerina Psychopaida – Senior Principal - Employee Listening Solutions
Alastair Hall - Principal Career Solutions Europe
Title: 2020: The year that changed the employee experience forever
Date: 24 September 2020
Time: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM CET