Webinar healthy minds at work - key research findings
Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at 3:30 - 4:30 pm (SGT)
From Stigma to Solution: Addressing mental health in the workplace
Mercer conducted its ground-breaking study, the Healthy Minds at Work Assessment, for the first time, in the latter half of 2020. It is Mercer’s inaugural evidence-based research on psychosocial risk factors that affect employees’ mental health in workplaces across Asia, understood through the voice of a diverse employee population. To uncover top risk factors that contribute to workplace stress and to prioritise initiatives that can be leveraged to create a safe workplace, please join Mercer’s webinar on 23 February at 3:30 pm.
You can expect to obtain key insights and learnings on:
- Why Employee Mental Well-being cannot be ignored any longer!
- Factors that contribute to workplace stress and burnout
- Key demographic profiles at risk
- What employees value most in the post-pandemic world
- The bright spots – what organizations are getting right and should do more of
- Looking beyond EAP – the opportunities for extending holistic emotional wellbeing support including lessons learnt from developed markets
LIANA ATTARDPartner, Multinational Client Segment Leader for Asia at Mercer
DR. WOLFGANG SEIDLMD MA MBACP(Acc), Partner, Workplace Health Consulting Leader UK and Europe, Mercer Marsh Benefits
LEWIS GARRADPartner, Career Business Leader at Mercer Singapore