Employee absences from work, whether planned or not, can easily increase your operating expenses, impact revenue growth and put your organization at risk. From incidental to extended, when it comes to employee leaves, you could be challenged by:
- The complex, ever-changing and continually expanding compliance landscape
- The costs associated with tracking and reporting leaves as well as maintaining compliance
- The legal risks that come with inconsistently applying leave policies
- Difficulty in tracking and reporting leaves
- Understanding the impact of leaves on your bottom line
- The lack of self-service tools
Mercer’s absence management solution offers you support services and best-in-class processes to actively manage hundreds of leave types – such as federal, state, local and company-sponsored – and reduce your risks and costs.
Our absence management services include:
- Legal and regulatory support
- Dedicated absence management specialists
- State-of-the-art technology to automate your processes
- Integration with your other benefits administration solutions
Our award-winning, in-house communications and education team delivers a consistent experience – across multiple touchpoints. Our materials help your employees fully understand their options and their self-service tools for initiating and checking the status of leave requests. We also can create user guides and train-the-trainer presentations for your HR staff and managers to help them maximize our absence management technology.