Senior Team Development
CEOs are evaluated on their performance as leaders of their executive team, as well as on their leadership of the entire organization. Every company has a different history and desired future direction, and every team has a unique set of individuals and circumstances. CEOs and senior leaders must determine how they will work together to put the right pocesses in place to achieve the best team and organizational performance.
Operating in the context of “real” work requirements, Delta helps teams enhance their collective performance by:
- Gathering quantitative and qualitative data that diagnose the team’s strengths, relationships, and opportunities for improvement, as well as the CEO’s effectiveness as the leader of the team
- Evaluating the leadership strengths and opportunities of individuals, in the context of the team, and working with them to build their capabilities as business leaders
- Clarifying the team’s purpose and operating style in response to the data gathered and the organization’s performance requirements
- Designing meeting mechanics and rules of engagement – agenda setting, meeting format, decision-making processes, and principles of behavior
- Advising CEOs and executive team members about their roles on the team and how they can enhance their contribution.